Try the Smartphone ticket at Resterhöhe, Gaisberg and Kitzbüheler Horn. Please notice, that the Smartphone ticket is only valid at these selected areas.
Install the app and download your desired lift ticket. Once the app is activated, your smartphone becomes a 100% digital alternative to the conventional KeyCard.
How the smartphone ticket works
1. Download the “Mobile Flow by Skidata” app (available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store) and follow the user-friendly steps.
2. Buy and download your smartphone ticket from the web shop at shop.kitzski.at.
3. Ensure you have an internet connection. Note: you can use the free Wi-Fi at KitzSki.
4. Leave the Mobile Flow app activated.
5. Place your smartphone in a left-hand side jacket pocket and go through the turnstile as usual.
For your information: To exit the car park, activate the “P” button in the app. A QR code will appear. Hold this QR code up to the reader at the exit barrier and the barrier will rise.