Smartphone ticket: 10 % discount from 24.01.2022 until the end of winter season 2021/22
Try the Smartphone ticket at Resterhöhe, Gaisberg and Kitzbüheler Horn. Please notice, that the Smartphone ticket is only valid at these selected areas.
> Resterhöhe (valid at the lifts number G1, G4, G5, G9, G10)
> Gaisberg (valid at the lift with number E8)
> Kitzbüheler Horn (valid at the lifts number B1 to B10)
Install the app and download your desired lift ticket. Once the app is activated, your smartphone becomes a 100% digital alternative to the conventional KeyCard.
How the smartphone ticket works
1. Download the “Mobile Flow by Skidata” app (available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store) and follow the user-friendly steps.
2. Buy and download your smartphone ticket from the web shop at shop.kitzski.at.
3. Ensure you have an internet connection. Note: you can use the free Wi-Fi at KitzSki.
4. Leave the Mobile Flow app activated.
5. Place your smartphone in a left-hand side jacket pocket and go through the turnstile as usual.
For your information: To exit the car park, activate the “P” button in the app. A QR code will appear. Hold this QR code up to the reader at the exit barrier and the barrier will rise.
These tickets are available as smartphone tickets
for adults, youth and children at Gaisberg, Kitzbüheler Horn and Resterhöhe:
> Horn Special
> Horn 2 Sektionen Bergfahrt/Talfahrt (Fußgänger)
> Gaisberg Special
> Gaisberg Abendrodeln
> Gaisberg Bergfahrt/Talfahrt (Fußgänger)
> Resterhöhe Special